Our golf schools are unique in our approach of allowing students to experience all aspects of the game. The structure and outline of your golf school will be tailored to YOU and the way we can enhance your game.
While here, we will focus on your course management skills and teach you how to lower your scores. We will also analyze your golf swing using our state of the art video analysis teaching software. Whether you are new to the game, or looking to lower your handicap, we have the right program for you.
Multi Day School Features:
- The Long Game (irons and woods)
- Mind and Course Management Training
- The Short Game
- Scoring Strategies
- Personal Video Swing Analysis
- Lunch Daily
- Cocktail Reception (if requested, great way to meet and greet)
- On-Course Playing Lessons Each Day
- 18 Holes with cart each day of school
- Unlimited Range Balls
- Personalized Faults/Fixes Worksheet
- Improvement Worksheets for when you Head Home
A low student to pro ratio. All of our schools feature a maximum student to pro ratio of four to one.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR GOLF SCHOOL DATES
The Golf Academy at Indian River Golf Club offers customized dates to meet your groups needs. The academy offers men's, women's, couples, or mixed schools. Call today and we will gladly organize a school for you and your friends. Typical school size is 4-8 people.
Tentative Time / Schedule:
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm – Instruction
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Lunch
- 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm – On course instruction
- 2:30 pm – ? – Unlimited Golf
Custom 1 Day School is $145. 2 Day School is $280 and 3 day school $395. All schools require a minimum of 3 students. Additional fee applies for less students. Pricing includes instruction, lunch, and golf each day. Indian River members ask for discounted price.
Indian River Golf Club works with the Crooked River Lodge, Home Town Inn, Northwoods Lodge and Trout Creek Condos. Should you need accommodations we would be glad to make the arrangements.
Call the golf shop at 231-238-7011 or email Corey Crowell, PGA Professional at email@example.com for more information.